https://pantryandlarder.com (Pantry & Larder), a leader in the food blogging space, has acquired Cooking With My Kid . The official acquisition date is 11th Jan 2023.
About Cooking With My Kid
Cooking With My Kid was an established recipe blog, founded in 2010 .
The blog was founded by Rebecca with the intention of sharing her and her child’s cooking journey. She wanted to share kid-friendly recipes with the world, and inspire more people to get their kids involved in the kitchen.
Cooking With My Kid was features in several top food websites including:
About Pantry & Larder
Since August 2020, Pantry & Larder has operated as a dedicated resource for preserving and reheating food. All of the content has been thoroughly tested and reviewed by expert chefs and cooking veterans.
In 2022, Pantry & Larder expanded into recipe creation and advanced topics such as substituting food ingredients. This acquisition is a continuation of that expansion.
Here’s a taster of some of the articles you can expect on Pantry & Larder.
- How To Fix Undercooked Brownies
- How To Get Seasoning To Stick To Popcorn
- How To Cut Lemon Flavor From Any Dish
- How To Salt Unsalted Nuts
- Kraft Mac And Cheese Without Milk
- Kraft Mac And Cheese Without Butter
- Egg Substitutes For Frying & Breading
- Milk Substitutes For Mashed Potatoes
- How To Store Raw Chicken
- How To Store & Reheat Bao
- How To Store Soaked Beans
- How To Store Half A Banana
- What To Serve With Focaccia
- What To Serve With Tuscan Chicken
- What To Serve With Spaghetti Squash
- What To Serve With Chili
Veronica Fletcher, the founder of Pantry & Larder, shared her thoughts about the acquisition:
Cooking With My Kid is one of the best resources online for easy, simple recipes that the whole family can get involved in. We are extremely excited to acquire Cooking With My Kid and continue developing delicious recipes.Veronica F, founder of Pantry & Larder
To see more from the website, navigate our category pages here: